WHAT IT IS
The real "HOPE EVENT" was actually something that happened over 2,000 years ago, when Jesus was resurrected from the grave. To commemorate that wonderful victory, numerous churches in Sylvan Lake have joined forces to have activities and events together [such as concerts, festivals, and conspiracy of kindness rallies] to share this incredible message...YOU CAN FINALLY HAVE "HOPE".
Here's the good news, if you choose to give your life to Jesus, He can craft you into the person you were specifically designed to be. Know full well that you are not a mistake, nor the product of random accidents, but as the Bible says someone who is "wonderfully and fearfully made".
More good news...there can be power over poor behaviour! Friendship with God can become an obtainable reality. And you can finally have a definitive answer for what happens after you die. What a deal!
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe John 3:16.
We believe God loves everyone. We believe God has a plan for everyone. No matter what you are struggling with, God can fix it. If it's addiction, poor choices, loneliness, or simply feeling like you have no purpose, call on Jesus. He is here to help. If you've made a mess out of your life, God can clean it up.
We believe that salvation was accomplished entirely through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. It was never by our rigorous obedience to a church, movement or ideology. When HE said on the cross, "It is finished", He meant it. Meaning He has become the answer and the remedy for the world! Our response to that is total surrender to Him; To willingly give Him our lives and let Him do as He sees fit. Trust me, what He has in store for you is AMAZING!
All of our churches believe...
- The Holy Scriptures, as originally given by God, are divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and constitute the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Our Lord Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh; we affirm his virgin birth, sinless humanity, divine miracles, vicarious and atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension, ongoing mediatorial work, and personal return in power and glory.
- The salvation of lost and sinful humanity is possible only through the merits of the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, received by faith apart from the works, and is characterized by regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit enables believers to live a pure life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Church, the body of Christ, consists of all true believers.
- Ultimately God will judge the living and the dead, those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
Friday April 14th, 2017 -- Good Friday Service
We want to welcome you to our Good Friday Service, which will be held at Gospel Chapel.
Alliance Community Church
WHAT HE HAS DONE
We believe that prayer changes things & we are committed to praying for your needs. Trust us when we say that help really is on the way...